Since the early 1980's, the knowledgeable staff at New Ulm Precision Tool, Inc. has been designing and building workholding fixtures for a wide variety of applications. Most of the fixturing we have built has been manual or hydraulic clamping and used on vertical or horizontal machining centers.
Two of the most common workholding fixtures are manual and hydraulic clamping. There are advantages to both as follows:
- Less cost
- Shorter lead times
- More parts in smaller machine envelopes
- One movement of clamp lever clamps all parts.
- Increased operator safety (Carpel Tunnel & other injuries).
- Faster loading and clamping times.
- Uniform clamping pressures.
- Adjustable clamping pressure.
Common Fixture Styles for Both Manual & Hydraulic:
If you have an application for a machining fixture, please contact us. You may also fill out the “Fixture Quote” form provided in this website with as much information as possible. We will review your information and contact you within the next 24 hours to discuss the project in more detail.